What is ENKAKU MEIJIN
It is a centralized management system that can manage guest-room control at the front desk.
You can also check if the guest is in the room or out and the operation status of the air conditioning at the front desk.
In addition, you can expect appropriate energy savings by linking with the communication type ECO MEIJIN.
Characteristics of ENKAKU MEIJIN
Room status indication
You can check if the room is occupied/checked-out, if the guest is in the room/out, and operating status of the air conditioning. You can start room cleaning as soon as the room status becomes check-out.
Remote control of air conditioning
It can be operated from the front desk at once for each guest room and area. The air conditioning settings can be changed and turned ON/OFF remotely, which enables efficient room temperature management and energy savings.
Stable wireless environment
Use a wireless multi-hop communication system to stabilize the communication environment. We have simplified wiring work and shortened the installation work time, so that we can finish installation work while the room is under cleaning.
The monitor is compatible with the touch panel, and the room information is displayed in different colors to make it easy to operate intuitively.
Install only a thin touch panel monitor and a small PC on the desk at the front desk and/or backyard. The monitor can be mounted on the wall, giving you more rooms to work.
Customized to hotel specifications
Chime switch with room light, night panel, do not disturb/ make-up display board, dimming, curtain control, etc. can be prepared according to the hotel’s specifications. Custom-made sheet metal design is also possible.
Energy saving effect by linking ECO MEIJIN
- Guest room image
- ①Operation unit
- ②Drive unit
- ③Door sensor
- ④Motion sensor
A communication-type ECO MEIJIN is installed in the guest room to automatically control the room temperature when the guest is not in the room.
When the door sensor detects the exit of the guest, the air conditioning switches to idling mode * after 15 minutes (optional setting is possible).
*System that automatically switches to idling mode operation which is to maintain a constant room temperature (summer time 27°C, winter time 16°C, optional setting possible)
Touch panel monitor details
- To confirm information such as,
- Check in/out
- Guest in the room/out
- Room temperature (Celsius/Fahrenheit)
- Air conditioning operation status
- Air conditioning operation status*
- Air conditioning control
- Room temperature setting
- Air volume setting
- Idling mode temperature setting
*Some functions are excluded for packag-type air conditioning system
Introduction of functions that can be added to the design
Housekeeping operation function
By using a mobile terminal, all duty housekeeping staff are able to check room status and start cleaning on the spot and change status when make-up is ready."*Mobile device: Product name "CAPY
Chime switch(LED purposely hidden under the switch matching to design concept)
Housekeeping staff can identify if the guest is in the room/out easily.
Both built-in furniture type and desktop type are available. The design can be customized to suit the hotel interior decoration.
Do not disturb sign
Do not disturb and make-up-room indication buttons are installed on the night panel, and LED shows indication on the chime switch.
Dimmers for LED light bulb lighting and tape light lighting in the guest room can be prepared according to the dimming method.
Auto curtain control
By linking with the ECO MEIJIN, door sensor detects the entry of the guest and the curtain opens automatically.
Comments from ENKAKU MEIJIN users the person in charge of the hotel and the design office are as follows.
- Before check-in, it is now possible to set the room temperature at each individual guest’s desired. In addition, the air conditioning automatically turns off when the guest checks out, which is very convenient.Front reception clerk
- Since the air-conditioning set temperature can be changed in a batch for each area, it is possible to change the setting with one touch operation, such as in areas where the structure of the building tends to be hot, resulting in good energy efficiency. Front reception clerk
- When a guest inquiries about the room temperature at the front desk, I was able to reply immediately. Front reception clerk
- When I usually started cleaning, I used to do a door knock to check the guest's presence, but the ENKAKU MEIJIN could tell if the guest is in the room/out, so I was able to start cleaning with peace of mind.Housekeeping staff
Design office staff
- I was determined to award this system for my hotel project because of it’s deisign diversity which was proofed in other hotel project.